• Fry 2 onions in 2 tbsp of oil with a crushed pod of garlic.
• Stir in 3 tbsp of the Goan Coconut Curry Mix, after 2 min add the Fish or Vegetables with 200 ml coconut milk & bring to the boil till the Fish or Vegetables are cooked.
Optional: Add 2g tamarind
Goan Garam Masala is a spice blend unique to Goa. It is usually either added to curries, vegetable dishes, soups, BBQs or stews towards the end of cooking or sprinkled over the surface just before serving. Why not add Goan Masala to Yoghurt to make a dip.
• Roast 100g desiccated coconut without any oil till light brown and keep aside.
• Fry 2 chopped onions in oil and add 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste until light brown.
• Add 500g Chicken or Lamb or 300g Vegetables and cook for 2 min.
• Stir in 4 tsp of the mix and after 2 min add the roasted coconut.
• After further 2 min add 50 ml coconut milk and a cup of water.
• Finely chop 2-Onions, add to pan with 3 tbsp of Oil. Fry for 1-minute then add 3-medium sized Tomatoes & cook for a further 2 minutes
• Stir in 2 tbsp of the Karelan Spice Mix, after 2 minutes add the Fish or Vegetables with 100ml Coconut Milk & bring to the boil until the Fish or Vegetables are cooked.