1. Take 500g of chicken, entire contents of this packet, 100g of plain yoghurt and 300ml of water in a cooking pan. Mix well.
2. Cover with a lid and cook on a low heat for 20 minutes.
3. Cook 300g of Basmati rice separately. (Rice recipe is given below).
4. Spread the cooked rice on the cooked chicken in an even layer. Add cashew nuts, raisins and 2 tbsp. Of pure ghee (clarified butter)to it.
5. Cover and let it cook on steam for 10 minutes, on a low heat.
Lamb. Take 500g of lamb, entire contents of this packet, 100g of plain yoghurt and 450ml of water in a cooking pan. Mix well. Cover with a lid and simmer for about 60 minutes on a low heat. Follow the rest of the recipe as above.
Vegetable. Take 500g of vegetables, entire contents of this packet, 50g of plain of plain yoghurt and 450ml of water in a cooking pan. Mix well. Cover with a lid and simmer for about 20 minutes on a low heat. Follow the rest of the recipe as above.
Rice. Wash 300g of basmati rice. Add 4 ½ cups (675ml) of water, 1 ½ tsp. of salt, 1 tea spoon. of sugar and 1 table spoon of oil to the rice. Mix it well and cook until all the water has evaporated.
Do not add anything else. This mix contains oil and salt too.
- No MSG
- No Gluten
- No Preservatives
- No Hydrogenated Veg. Fat
- No Artificial Colours
- 100% Natural
- Onion (25%)
- Refined Sunflower Oil (13%)
- Coriander Leaves (9%)
- Garlic (12%)
- Ginger (12%)
- Mint Leaves
- Green Chilli
- Red Chilli Powder