About Goan Fish Curry Sauce Mix
In The Pack
- Goan Curry Sauce
- Garlic And Ginger Paste
- Goan Spice Mix: Cassia stick, Star Anise, Dried Red Chili & Master Seeds
Your Shopping List
600g White Fish (cut into chunks)
2 cups Olde Goa Goan Rice
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Marinate the fish with the garlic and ginger paste and set aside
- Heat 2 tbsp oil until hot in a saucepan (with lid), then add the Goan Spice Mixcooking for 5 seconds, then add the marinated fish. Cook until sealed.
- Add the Goan Curry Sauce. Stir, cover with a lid and reduce to simmer. Stirring occasionally.
- Simmer until the fish is fully cooked (flesh is white all the way through).
Serve on Goan Rice