1. In a cooking pan, sauté 50g of capsicum & 50g of onion (both cut into long strips) in 1 tbsp. (10g) of butter on a medium heat for 1 minute. Keep it aside.
2. Whisk the entire contents of this packet with 2 tbs. Of plain yoghurt and 250ml.of water in a bowl to form a smooth mixture.
3. In a frying pan, Sauté 250g of boneless chicken(small pieces) in 10g of butter until the chicken turns golden brown.
4. Add the mixture from the bowl and simmer on a low heat until the sauce becomes thick.
5. Add 50g of fresh single or double cream & bring to a boil. Add the sauted capsicum, onion and mix well.
350g of chicken on bone can be used instead of 250g of boneless chicken.